Half-Day Specialty Conference, "CEQA Reform: Prospects, Proposals and the Nature of the Debates to Come"
CEQA. Can't live with it. Can't live without it. What's a body to do?
Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your perspective) there are a lot of proposals about "what to do about CEQA." Join A&WMA for a half-day conference at the offices of Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean LLP in Oakland to learn more about the latest proposals regarding CEQA "reform," including speakers with a broad range of perspectives.
- Curtis Alling, Ascent Environmental
- Cassie Gilson, Gilson Government Strategies
- Jennifer Hernandez, Holland & Knight
- Miles Imwalle, Morrison & Foerster
- David Pettit, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Bruce Reznik, Planning & Conservation League
- Todd Williams, Wendel, Rosen, Black & Dean